Endeavour Foundation is an independent not-for-profit organisation supporting people with a disability. We’re inviting applications from talented students to participate in a 10 week paid Student Vacation Program that provides:
- Invaluable exposure to industry-related challenges through the completion of a major
- End-to-end project management training/responsibility;
- Mentoring from industry experts;
- Real life experience in your chosen field of study.
As part of the program, our Supporter Enterprises/Lotteries and Marketing and Communications team are seeking 2 postgraduate students completing a degree in Master of Business (Research) or Graduate Diploma in Business (Research) (Marketing) to complete a research project that will provide the Endeavour Foundation with a research and recommendations report.
Please find below abstract for both positions. For further info and inquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Position 1 (SVP28) – Charity Lotteries Research:
- Focus on B2C research
- Ascertaining what demographic of consumers are not currently engaged in our lotteries
- Competitor analysis
Position 2 (SVP33) – Brand Loyalty:
- Investigation into how Endeavour Foundation increases the tenure of our current client base
- Provide recommendations into increase purchasing frequency of current Endeavour Foundation products and services
- Provide recommendations to increase average purchase value of Endeavour Foundation’s products and services