Established in 1981, The University of Queensland’s Institute of Continuing & TESOL Education (ICTE-UQ) has developed a domestic and international reputation as a centre of excellence for English Language Training.
ICTE-UQ is an award-winning school committed to providing its students and program participants with exceptional teaching, learning and professional development opportunities through:
– Experienced and professional teaching, training, program management and support staff
– High quality, state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities
– Superior support services
– Engagement with communities and industry
[custom_headline type=”left, center, right” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”] Why ICTE? [/custom_headline]
Global Reputation: Be part of a world-leading university. The University of Queensland (UQ) is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities by all major world ranking systems*. It is one of only three Australian members of Universitas 21, an international network of leading research intensive universities and a founding member of the prestigious Australian universities Group of Eight (Go8).
#1 ranked campus environment: Experience a university campus environment ranked #1 globally in an independent survey* of more than 16,000 students at 123 English language colleges in four countries. UQ St Lucia is an exceptional place to study and a great place for you to meet new people. You will find almost everything you need on campus including beautiful grounds to relax, eat, drink and play, sporting facilities, student clubs, cultural activities and entertainment
Teaching Excellence: Learn from qualified and experienced teachers. UQ is home to Australia’s most awarded teachers and has won more national Australian Learning and Teaching Council awards than any other university. At ICTE-UQ you will learn in small classes and enjoy lots of opportunties to work in groups, speak, listen and to share ideas.
Exceptional facilities & support: Get the support you need to learn, have fun and stay happy and healthy including:
• Classrooms equipped with the latest teaching and learning technology
• Modern internet and computing facilities
• Help with arriving in Brisbane, finding accommodation and employment
• Health and welfare support including oncampus medical centre and counselling services
• Exciting social, sporting, and cultural activities.[custom_headline type=”left, center, right” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”] Special Offer [/custom_headline]
This offer applies to enrolments of any length, from 5 weeks to 45 weeks, and represents an exceptional opportunity for students to experience life and learning at a world top 100 university* at a significantly reduced price.
ICTE-UQ course fees continue to include 25 hours of face-to-face-teaching a week and all course materials representing even more value for money.