Studying Certificates in English Proficiency is probably one of the cheapest and more convenient options for those beginners who are looking for a good understanding of basic grammar and vocabulary. It is an easy-to-understand course and smooth progress from having little or no English to speaking elementary or pre-Intermediate English in just a few months.
The Certificate Courses in English Proficiency are VET programs which includes Certificate II, Certificate III and Certificate IV. Each one is a nationally recognized certificate that covers all four key language skills. Since these courses are a VET program, with competency-based outcomes, attendance is not reported to Immigration.
- 20 hours per week study options (6 hours core units, 14 hours of workshops/study skills)
- 1/2 days per week with load of home work
- Flexible timetable and multiple start dates
- Online support materials
- Free face-to-face English language assistance
- Learn how to have conversations in English in a wide range of situations
- Learn how to ask for information and buy goods and services
- Learn how to understand and write stories and narratives
- Participate in a range of interactions and group activities for further study
- Listen and take notes for research
- IELTS 4,5
- Level Placement Test
- Certificate II:24 weeks: 5 terms of 4 weeks + 4 weeks of holidays.
- Certificate III: 24 weeks: 5 terms of 4 weeks + 4 weeks of holidays.
- Certificate IV: 27 weeks: 3 terms of 8 weeks + 3 weeks of holidays.