Preparing for Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) helps learners develop the skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries. This exam includes 5 areas of the language: speaking, listening, writing, reading and use of English. CAE is accepted globally as proof of high achievement and provides high-level English skills for academic and professional success.
- 25 hours face to face teaching per week
- Additional material (including interactive multimedia) available online
- Numerous practice tests and individual consultation with your teacher
- Be better prepared for further studies and work in the industry
- Pathway into colleges, TAFE and universities
- Intermediate to advanced
- 10-12 weeks.